REACTIVATION: WE'RE BAAA-ACK!!
I am re-activiation this section for two reasons
This is a bit late to the dance for the following reason: Over the last several years, I developed Kerataconus, This is as its name says, a cone-shaped cornea. This is destructive of eyesight and it was getting to the point where just looking and seeing was a diffult and tiring chore. Well I had some very successful (so far. we are not out of the woods yet) srugery in which a new cornea was put in and a lens implant. I still have unrelated problems that nobody seems to understand and am not yet able to read print; the retrun of which ability I am looking forward with great eagerness. But the to-date results are absolutely wonderful and I am ecstatic.
- As part of the renovation of SpacePatrol.US in general. What was once the Space Patrol Site console is now at the end and is the "Take-away". I call it that since it reflects the results of the influence that Space Patrol had on me. This influence is not the direct one but more indirect. The kind of world that was implicit in SP. The ideas and ideals that were implicit and the "look and feel" of that world. visually: Art Decco, aurally: Quick tempo, sharply focused and energetic, intellectually: Guided by Reason.
- I have re-activated my Facebook account and I want this, along with my Randite place, to be my statement of principles and such.
SOME ODDS and ENDS
Thus I re-activated this column
- Yahoo has ceased carrying blogs and allowed us to grab up the ones we had. I have done so and will put the completed project here
- Regarding "Account Overdrawn" the New York Times (Yes, that leftwing rag) business group has pbulished a book called Reckless Endangerment that one reviewer called "...a Weapon of Mass Destruction in Republican hands" (fogetting that many Republicans were complicit in that fiasco and the Republican party controlled the Executive and Legislative branches of the Government and had a majority in the Supreme Court. But when even the Crimes admits that the crash of '08 was caused by government actions. that fact has to stand out like a nekked couple at the senior prom
- Speaking of the Repbulican'ts, it seems they are ona course of self-destruction For some staragne reason Gingrich and Romney have both endorsed Goebels Warmingism with Mitt saying that he can't prove it. They want rational persons to endorse Obama's re-election in the worst way